Praveen Kumar – Founder & CEO of Tech4Things

Praveen Kumar is the Founder & CEO of Tech4Things and a React JS / Full Stack Developer focused on website development, technical SEO, AI agents and automation.

I created Tech4Things with a simple goal: to build useful digital solutions by combining modern web development with SEO, automation and artificial intelligence.

My work and learning journey revolve around building real-world projects, understanding how modern web applications work from frontend to backend, improving website performance and exploring how AI can solve practical business problems.




Praveen Kumar — Founder & CEO of Tech4Things and React JS / Full Stack Developer


Who Is Praveen Kumar?

I'm Praveen Kumar, a React JS and Full Stack Developer and the Founder & CEO of Tech4Things.

I have a strong interest in software development and emerging technologies. Rather than focusing only on how a website looks, I like understanding the complete system behind a digital product.

That includes frontend development, backend development, APIs, databases, performance, search engine optimization, deployment, automation and artificial intelligence.

I also continuously improve my programming knowledge through practical projects, coding challenges and experimentation with new technologies.

My goal is to grow Tech4Things while developing technology that provides genuine value to businesses and users.

What Is Tech4Things?

Tech4Things is a technology-focused brand founded by Praveen Kumar with a focus on building modern digital solutions.

The primary areas I am developing through Tech4Things are:

  • Website Development

  • React JS Development

  • Full Stack Development

  • Technical SEO

  • AI Agent Development

  • Business Automation

Tech4Things is being built around practical technology rather than exaggerated claims or numbers.

As the company grows, my goal is to use Tech4Things to help businesses establish better digital experiences and explore new ways that web technology, SEO and artificial intelligence can work together.

Founder & CEO of Tech4Things

As the Founder & CEO of Tech4Things, I am responsible for the technical and overall direction of the brand.

My work includes researching solutions, planning projects, developing websites and applications, learning new technologies and exploring opportunities where AI and automation can solve real-world problems.

Being a founder is also a continuous learning process.

It requires understanding technology as well as the problems customers and businesses are trying to solve.

For me, Tech4Things represents the connection between software development, business problems and practical digital solutions.

React JS Development

One of my primary areas of development is React JS.

I use React to build modern and interactive user interfaces while focusing on reusable components, responsive layouts and maintainable application structures.

My frontend development work and learning includes technologies such as:

React JS, TypeScript, JavaScript, HTML and CSS.

I am particularly interested in creating interfaces that feel smooth without sacrificing website performance.

A website should work properly across desktop, tablet and mobile devices while remaining fast and easy to navigate.

Full Stack Web Development

My development interests extend beyond frontend interfaces.

As a Full Stack Developer, I work on understanding how the different parts of an application communicate with each other.

A complete web application can involve a frontend interface, backend server, database, APIs, authentication, third-party integrations and deployment infrastructure.

Understanding these layers allows me to think about the complete application rather than treating the website as a collection of individual pages.

Through Tech4Things and my personal projects, I continue experimenting with full-stack architectures and practical application development.

Website Development for Businesses

A business website should do more than simply exist online.

It should clearly communicate what the business provides, work correctly on different devices, load efficiently and make it easy for potential customers to take the next step.

Through Tech4Things, I focus on developing modern websites for businesses, startups and individuals.

Depending on the requirements, projects can include business websites, landing pages, portfolio websites, web applications, e-commerce functionality, dashboards and database-connected applications.

My approach is to understand the actual purpose of the website before deciding how it should be built.

Technical SEO

Another important area of my work is Technical SEO.

Search engine optimization is not limited to adding keywords to a page.

A technically strong website should make its content understandable and accessible to both users and search engines.

Some of the technical SEO areas I work with and continue studying include website structure, semantic HTML, page titles, meta descriptions, internal linking, structured data, crawlability, indexing, image optimization, mobile responsiveness and website performance.

My background in development helps me approach SEO from the technical side as well as the content side.

AI Agents and Automation

Artificial intelligence is becoming an increasingly important part of modern software development.

One area I am particularly interested in is AI agent development.

Instead of treating artificial intelligence only as a chatbot, I am interested in systems that can understand information, make decisions within defined rules and interact with tools or workflows.

I experiment with projects involving AI assistants, voice interfaces, automation, APIs and intelligent workflows.

Building these projects helps me understand where AI provides practical value and where traditional software engineering is still the better solution.

Projects and Continuous Learning

I believe building projects is one of the most effective ways to understand technology.

My learning includes experimenting with web applications, AI assistants, automation systems and coding challenges.

I also practice data structures and algorithms to strengthen my problem-solving skills.

Some of the technologies and areas I continue developing include:

React JS • TypeScript • JavaScript • Python • Full Stack Development • APIs • Databases • Technical SEO • AI Agents • Automation • Data Structures & Algorithms

I intend to document more of this journey through Tech4Things and my blog.

Why I Started Tech4Things

I started Tech4Things because I wanted to create something that could grow alongside my technical journey.

Instead of separating web development, SEO and AI into completely different areas, I see opportunities to combine them.

A modern business may need a fast website, better search visibility, automation for repetitive tasks and intelligent systems for handling information.

Tech4Things gives me a platform to explore these areas while developing solutions based on actual requirements.

The company is still part of an ongoing journey, and I prefer building its reputation through real projects, continuous improvement and useful work.

My Vision for Tech4Things

My long-term vision is to develop Tech4Things into a technology company capable of creating useful and reliable digital products.

I want to continue exploring modern web development, artificial intelligence, automation and search technology while maintaining a strong foundation in software engineering.

Technology changes quickly.

Instead of following every trend, my aim is to understand which technologies actually solve problems and then use the appropriate tools to build the solution.

Work With Praveen Kumar and Tech4Things

If you're looking for help with a modern website, React JS development, a full-stack web application, technical SEO or an AI automation project, you can explore my work through Tech4Things.

I'm also interested in opportunities that allow me to work on challenging software-development and AI projects.

Contact Information

Praveen Kumar
Founder & CEO, Tech4Things
React JS / Full Stack Developer

Website: www.tech4things.in
Email: vpraveenk1202@gmail.com

About the Author



Praveen Kumar is the Founder & CEO of Tech4Things and a React JS / Full Stack Developer. His work focuses on website development, technical SEO, AI agents and automation. Through Tech4Things, he builds and experiments with practical digital solutions while continuously developing his knowledge of software engineering and artificial intelligence.

Comments